Tips to reduce the body heat
We do have a normal body temperature of 36.9o C or 98.6o F. the body temperature keeps on varying according to the environment and slight variations are normally acceptable. Internal body temperature must be normal so as for the body functioning and this temperature is completely maintained throughout regardless of the weather conditions. There are numerous tips to reduce body heat and allow you to enjoy the summer reason especially.
Due to many innumerable reasons, the body temperature of a person rises or falls which further can damage the person’s internal organs and leads problems in body fitness. We do have to make sure that our body temperature should remain stagnant so as to avoid the health problems.
Here are some tips to reduce the body heat.
HEALTH PROBLEMS DUE TO BODY HEAT
- Heat cramps
- Heat rashes
- Internal organ damage
FACTORS WHICH INCREASE THE BODY HEAT
- Less water intake
- Hot weather (excess)
- Working out (hot weather)
- Heat producing foods intake (fatty/fried)
- Wearing tight clothing
- Prolonged fever or any other illness
- Drugs intake
- Neurological disorders
Keeping your body fully hydrated is really important as the water helps the body to flush out all the toxins further providing a cooling effect to the body. Always try to intake the cooling foods which help in to reduce the body heat.
TIPS TO REDUCE THE BODY HEAT:
- Watermelon- rich in water, keeps hydrated and cool
- Honeydew Melon- cooling effect
- Cucumber- rich in water, cooling effect on body, daily intake
- Radish- water-rich, Vitamin C, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory properties
- Pomegranate juice- mixed drops of almond oil
- Vitamin C containing foods lemon, orange
- Cardamom with tea or sweets or savory dishes
- Peaches- relieve from the heat rashes and regulates the body temperature
- Apricot juice- mix with honey
- Intake of Mint leaves juice provides cooling effect to the body
- Few seeds of sesame mixed with water
- Soak your feet in a cool water
- Intake fennel seeds soaked in water overnight
- Drinking coconut water twice a day
- Intake poppy seeds before sleep which will further helps in regulating the body temperature
- Intake Fenugreek seeds every day
- Drink those drinks which provides body a cooling effect like Cold milk, lemon juice
- Apply mixture paste of water/cold milk with sandalwood on your chest and forehead
- Drink Amla juice with honey or lime juice with water
- Daily olive oil body massage
Just in case the body temperature does not normalize from the above tips to reduce the body heat then you must consult a doctor immediately without any more delay.
During summers due to high heat some people feels really lethargic and weak and some feels tired, bloated due to their physical conditions of the body. We have discussed about the tips to reduce the body heat. Following the tips will definitely going to help to overcome the problem of body heat.
Did you suffered with the problem of body heat?
YES! What remedies you followed? What was the reason behind it?
NO! That’s good. What precautions you took?
Do you like to add something to this article?