How to tighten loose Belly Skin
Are you feeling irritated of your loose belly skin? You recently shed your weight or just gave a birth to a child? There are numerous of ways so as to tighten loose belly skin after post pregnancy or significant weight loss. Loose belly skin is common in most of the people, including women after pregnancy.
Belly fat? Ah! It is really tough to get rid of. But don’t worry, there are numerous tummy toning exercise along with a healthy diet through which you can tighten loose belly skin.
WAYS TO TIGHTEN LOOSE SKIN:
Table of Contents
- Losing weight too quickly may lead to your skin sag around your belly. Lose your weight gradually and don’t jump on a crash diet so quickly.
- Skin firming lotions/creams definitely works out. Creams with aloe Vera, vitamin A & E, herbal ingredients is best for tightening the skin.
- Exposure to sun or chlorinated water must be in the limit. They will lose the skin more than it is now.
- Try using mineral/salt scrubs while taking bath. It will further increase the blood flow and gives a healthy shiny elastic skin.
- Nourish your skin with collagen cream. Though a bit pricey, but it is worth.
- Massage really helps in tightening of the skin and stimulates the blood cells.
- Seaweed spa wrap helps people to tighten their loose skin around the belly and other parts of the body.
- Weight training helps in to tighten the loose skin so as to tone your body muscles as well as the skin.
- If you want to have a healthy skin, then you need to hydrate it. Drink lots and lots of water.
- Practicing yoga daily helps people not only in toning their loosen skin, but also helps in getting relief from stress.
- Intake of lots of raw foods as raw foods contains lots of vitamins as well as nutrients. These foods will help the skin to tighten up.
- Trying out for calisthenics for building up of lean muscles further is really good for your heart as well.
- Intake of lean protein to your diet will help in toning of the muscles and your skin will not lose its elasticity.
- You need to avoid junk foods as they will do nothing for your skin as well as will wreck your diet regime.
- Intake of fresh fruits and veggies will help you in toning your muscles as well as they are the best to fit in your diet (high water content).
TONING EXERCISES TO TIGHTEN LOOSE BELLY SKIN
- Legs up straight arm crunch
- Air bike
- Side bridge
- Lying leg raises
- Pelvic Thrusts
Losing weight is definitely one of the best things so as to better fit and healthy for your self-image but it has some side effects too. After losing weight you will definitely going to have a slight loose skin on your body such as arms and belly. Loose skin can leave anyone really irritated as they look fat even they are not. People do feel frustrated that they are doing everything right, but they can’t able to show it.
Did you follow any of the above tips? Are you satisfied with them? Do you have any other ideas about how to tighten loose belly skin?
If you have any queries do share with us.