Nose Piercing Care Tips
NOSE PIERCING- beautifies woman beauty as well looks cool and fashionable. But nose piercing requires some of caring responsibility. If you follow some nose piercing care tips then your pierced nose can go all under with a 1 or 1 ½ month healing process very easily and no pains.
Oh! You got your nose pierce. That’s great, awesome. But you need to follow some nose piercing care tips if you want to enjoy your fresh nose pierced. When you get your nose pierced, the piercing studio will give you the guidelines about the care of your nose. But no matter here we will give you some universal nose piercing care tips.
BEFORE NOSE PIERCING CARE TIPS
Do take certain precautions before you opt for nose piercing so as to avoid any lumps and infections.
- Do go for recognized and concerned piercing artist/beautician.
- Check for the needle/gun being sterilized.
- Do check once the metal of the stud/nose ring.
- Do check while piercing the artist/beautician use clean articles, gloves, etc.
AFTER NOSE PIERCING CARE TIPS
A fresh nose pierce will swell up a little so don’t worry. Piercing in other means a wound and you all know that wound really need time to heal up. In few days after nose piercing, the swelling will disappear as well as your pain subsides.
- Always wash your hands before touching your fresh pierced nose.
- While taking shower everyday do clean your piercing with soft and clean cotton.
- Try to wash your fresh pierced nose for about 2-3 times a day with saline solution.
- While cleaning does not forget to clean any crusting formed inside as well as outside the stud.
- While applying makeup, do avoid your fresh nose piercing area.
- Be gentle while cleaning the crusting and do not pull out the stud.
- You can use Lavender oil (wound reducing tenderness).
- Until and unless your stud doesn’t get healed properly do not try to remove it at night.
- You can intake B-vitamins along with Zinc supplement.
- If it causes irritation at the pierced nose then do not pick/pull the scab. If you do it then it is possible that it will form into a lump which will further cause infections.
- If you try to pull in and out the stud, it may causes infections and needs more time in healing.
- Do not remove your stud for more than one day before 6 months. If you do then the pierce may get sealed.
These are some nose piercing care tips which are really easy and simple as well as need more common sense. So it’s like you need to wash your hands before touching your nose ring, clean it with saline solution for about 3-4 times a day, and last but not the least keep the stud/ring until your piercing is healed properly. Do follow the nose piercing care tips we discussed with you in this article.
You got a fresh nose pierced? Did it swell? Did u try nose piercing care tips?