Homemade Facial Hair removal for Women
Facial hairs are most annoying for women so it is really a necessity for them to get facial hair removal. Women think that they are the only one having the facial hair problem but they are wrong, many women suffer with a problem of facial hair. The best treatment is homemade facial hair removal for women.
Unwanted facial hair growth makes women feel irritation on that particular part and may these homemade facial hair removal treatments never give you the desired results but they will definitely help you in lightening the hairs presence and lessen your embarrassment as well.
Are facing a problem of facial hair? Are they annoying?
YES! Don’t hunt anywhere else. We are here to help you as to how to get rid of facial hair through homemade fair hair removal for women. Facial hairs are the most embarrassing for women as they have to battle with them constantly as after every 15-20 days.
There are various causes for facial hair but the exact cause as well as the treatment is never known to anyone.
CAUSES OF FACIAL HAIR
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Adrenal gland cancer
- Ovary cancer
HAIR REMOVAL TREATMENTS
- Weight loss
- Bleaching or shaving
- Waxing or plucking
- Chemicals but they bad odor
- Laser hair removal
These treatments also are not that effective in removing the unwanted facial hair growth and may these can cause some side effects as well. These are expensive as well as have no guarantee of fruitful results.
Following these home remedies may help you out in getting rid of the unwanted facial hair growth though they need to be followed for few months so as to get fruitful results and women can be happy with them.
HOMEMADE FACIAL HAIR REMOVAL FOR WOMEN
Table of Contents
- Spearmint Tea- regulates the levels of androgen hormones; drink daily on regular basis
- Onion basil paste- apply on the area specific regular for a month
- Yogurt, gram flour and turmeric- apply paste of these 3 ingredients for few months
- Indian nettle and turmeric paste- apply to the specific area and peel off
- Papaya with turmeric paste- massage with raw papaya once a week for 15 minutes
- Lemon juice with honey- apply in the direction of the hair growth and wash after 15 minutes, two times a week
- Egg white, sugar and corn flour paste- twice a week apply on the specific area and peel off after it dry
Don’t have a misconception that following these home remedies will benefit you overnight. This homemade facial hair removal for women remedies need to be follow for few months if you want to have good results.
Something Interesting: Remove Dandruff From Hair
Women are advised to consult their health care provider if their hair growth develops in extremely along with some male attributes like decreased breast size, voice deepening and acne. It is worth a note that medication and surgical treatments sometimes may worse the facial hair growth as well.
Have you ever felt embarrassed because of your unwanted hair growth? Did you followed some homemade facial hair removal remedies? If yes, please share your experiences with us so as to help our other readers as well.