Homemade Face Packs for Dry Skin
People with dry skin usually need a special skin treatment than people with other skin types. To improve the texture of your dry skin you need to moisturize your skin daily by applying body lotions and creams. There are many types of homemade face packs for dry skin through which your skin will glow and you will look beautiful.
Homemade face packs for dry skin will definitely work out so as to improve the condition of the skin and keeps out the enough moisture to allow skin to glow. Homemade face packs for dry skin will not cause harm to the skin as well as are natural.
More You may Like:
- Beauty Tips Megan Fox Personally
- Top 10 Celebrity Beauty Tips and Secrets
- Tips to get Beautiful Breasts Increase Naturally
HOMEMADE FACE PACKS FOR DRY SKIN
Table of Contents
- Banana Face Pack– 2 tbsp honey with small bowl of mashed yogurt and ripe banana. Prepare a paste, apply on face and neck for 15 minutes and then wash off.
- Avocado Face Pack– mash avocado into a creamy paste. Apply on your face and leave it for about half an hour and wash it off with lukewarm water followed by cold water.
- Papaya face Pack– you need to take a slice of papaya, mash it and apply. Leave it for about 15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
- Butter Face Pack– paste from little butter and few water drops. Apply and leave for about half an hour and rinse.
- Peach Facial Mask– take a slice of peach and rub on your face. Leave it for about 20 minutes and wipe off followed by lukewarm water wash.
- Cabbage Face Pack– mash cabbage leaves, takes out the juice and add 10 drops of honey. Apply and leave for 30 minutes to dry. Wash from lukewarm water and rinse with cold water.
- Honey Facial Mask- 1 ½ tbsp honey, 2 tbsp glycerin, 1/3 cup flour and 1 egg white. Prepare a thick paste and apply. Rinse after 15 minutes.
- Onion Face Pack– onion being a perfect ingredient for face pack especially for people with dry skin but many people cannot tolerate its odor. 2 tbsp onion extracts and honey. Apply and rinse off. This pack is useful if people of older age want to get rid of their wrinkle skin.
- Wheat Flour Face Pack– milk cream with rose water and wheat flour. Rub the pack on your skin OR 1tbsp mayonnaise, 4tbsp gram flour, 4 tbsp honey blend and apply, leave to dry for 30 minutes then rinse off.
- Almond Facial Mask– paste of rose water with grinded almonds without brown skin and apply. Wife off and wash with lukewarm water.
It is strongly advised that if you are allergic to any of these ingredients then please don’t try these homemade face packs for dry skin. Homemade face packs for dry skin are strongly recommended so as they are simple and easy to use. They are even free of cost and don’t harm the skin as well.
Did you try any of these homemade face packs for dry skin? Are you trying to moisturizing your dry skin then you can adopt any of the method that’s purely natural way to do.