In solving the delayed menstruation or irregular periods, a combination of proper medication with home remedies have great impact on. Before following any advices or tips from anyone though known, one should consult a physician or doctor for it. Home remedies for irregular periods menstruation helps an individual with a sigh of relief and moreover keeps away all the health issues which are somehow related to medications.
For more: Beauty Tips from Megan Fox Personally
CAUSES OF IRREGULAR PERIODS MENSTRUATION
- Medical treatments like radiation or chemotherapy
- Overweight or underweight
- Drugs affect or may be problems associated with family history
Some Great Health Tips:
Are you facing any type of irregularity in your menstruation?
YES! Don’t be panic and just feel calm. Home remedies will definitely work.
Home remedies for irregular period’s menstruation are the best remedies without any side effects.
HOME REMEDIES Irregular periods menstruation:
- Papaya: – unripe green papaya
- Fennel (saunf) seeds: – daily intake of some seeds
- Natural Herbs: – dong quai and black cohosh; teas with sage and parsley’ parsley juice
- Juices: – fruit and vegetables juices especially grape juice and carrot juice; excess consumption may lead to side effects; aloe vera pulp
- Bunyan tree roots:- boil for 10 minutes and add 2-3 table spoons of cow’s milk; bed time intake
- Karela (bitter gourd) roots: – 1 or 2 times per day
- Seeds: – mixing of cumin seeds, sesame seeds and honey
- Radish paste: – add buttermilk; sip it on daily basis throughout a day
- Coriander paste: – 3 days a time
- Anjeer: – skin of 4-5 figs boil, filter and intake on daily basis
- Sugarcane juice: – intake a week or 2 weeks before the menstrual cycle time
- Less exercise: – though exercise is great but excessive exercise leads to irregular menstruation
These home remedies will definitely help in improving the irregular period’s menstruation and stop immediately if you feel allergic to the above of some remedies. Irregular, delayed or menopause before a certain age is not at all a good sign of a woman’s health.
We have got all the home remedies for irregular period’s menstruation without causing any side effects. Considering the connection of irregular periods with hormones, it can cause menopause. Delayed or irregular period’s or menopause before a certain age is usually a common problem faced by women.
If you are facing any of these problems do consult a doctor immediately and get a treatment for it or you can even follow the home remedies for irregular period’s menstruation. Do not neglect your health and consult a care professional.