Home remedies for hair loss
Many people have a mindset that hair loss is a problem comes with an age but that’s not at all true. It is pretty normal if you are losing 50-100 strands of hair every day. If hair loss increases and you notice bald patches or thinning of your hairs it is a condition- ALOPECIA. You need to consult a doctor rather than following home remedies for hair loss.
The embarrassment due to hair loss is really disheartening and whatever is the cause the pain of losing hair can never be reduced. We hunt and hunt for the solutions which can help us to prevent the hair loss. Though hair loss is a major problem these days which people are suffering from but just don’t worry we are here with some effective home remedies for hair loss.
You may Also like this: Beauty Tips from Megan Fox Personally
Before we get you the solutions for hair loss, let’s have a look at some causes.
CAUSES OF HAIR LOSS
Table of Contents
- Incomplete nutrition
- Aging or stress
- Environmental effects
- Excessive smoking
- Scalp infections
- Hormonal changes
- Prolonged illness
- Split ends or heredity
- Heavy medications
These causes may sound very general that’s the only reason we can’t really avoid the problem of hair loss.
Now we will peek into some basic practices which will further be helpful if carried along with the home remedies for hair fall.
- Avoid combing or rubbing wet hair
- Try to massage your head frequently
- Avoid tying your hair tightly
- Avoid giving heat treatment to your hair
- Avoid washing your hair with hot water
- Regularly workout
- Avoid intake of caffeine
- Drinks lots and lots of water
- Try using mild shampoo
- Trim your hair regularly and avoid split ends
Home remedies for hair fall are better than those expensive parlor treatments.
HOME REMEDIES FOR HAIR LOSS:
- HAIR OIL MASSAGE- regular massage stimulates the blood flow
- ONION & GARLIC- apply onion juice for 15 minutes; garlic mixed with water for 20 minutes
- COCONUT MILK- enriched with proteins; smoothens the hair
- HOT OIL TREATMENTS- boil any natural oil like olive oil when little warm apply on scalp for one hour
- ALOE VERA- cure infected scalp
- HENNA- strengthens the hair; works better when mixed with mustard oil
- NEEM TREATMENT- boil in water and rinse your hair
- HIBISCUS- cures dandruff, hair nourishing
- AMLA- antioxidant; perfect solution for hair loss
- ANTIOXIDANTS- green tea bags warm them and apply on scalp
- EGG- combine with olive oil and apply
- MEDITATION- reduces stress and tension which causes hair loss
These are the home remedies for hair loss which you can follow. Following these remedies will definitely help you in an effective way at a low cost or almost equal to no cost. Only if your hair loss increases severely then you need to consult a doctor before getting full bald.
Home remedies for hair fall are really effective better than expensive treatments. Though losing hair is being really stressful but not to worry just relax and follow some basic home remedies for hair fall we discussed with you.
Are you facing hair loss? Did you try any of the above remedy to prevent it? Do follow and tell us about the results.