Benefits of Yoga for Beginners – Learn how to do the first-ever pose
Importance of yoga in our daily lives The ancient Indian tradition of Yoga has crossed time and borders, giving people the possibility to know themselves better. It has been observed how people who practice yoga are more positive about their life, stress less, and live happier than those who don’t. The life expectancy of yogis is also higher than average thanks to the union between body and mind that they develop through their practice.
You can enjoy the benefits of practicing yoga even if you only practice for 10 minutes a day, but you must keep in mind that it is much more difficult to accomplish your potential if you do not dedicate yourself fully.
Well-known figures like Richard Gere, Madonna, or Sting have practiced yoga for years, which shows us that this discipline extends beyond cultural barriers and is the ideal tool to stay fit and improve our well-being.
Yoga can be used as a therapeutic treatment for people with breathing, mental or physiological issues. It improves blood pressure and can help you eliminate your daily stress. The use of yoga in schools that dedicate time to practice it has been increased due to its positive effects on students that suffer from emotional problems such as anxiety or depression.
Yoga also implies other benefits like weight loss, better flexibility, and posture, stronger bones, and muscles, improved sleep and concentration… Do not hesitate anymore and start practicing yoga!
You will notice how quickly these benefits will make their appearance. If you want to know more about this topic we recommend you watch the following documentary: “What the Bleep do we know?”.
A Guided Meditation Hypnosis we offer a wide catalog of audio programs ( meditation, sleep, and motivation ) as well as online courses to guide you in the learning process.
Remember that practicing yoga is not only benefiting your body but also your mind. Yoga wakes up our consciousness by guiding us to reach the best version of ourselves. It is for this reason why it’s one of the best practices in self-knowledge today. Do not miss out on these benefits! Remember that you are worth it!
20 yoga poses Which Helps To Healthy Life
Table of Contents
Yoga has been around for more than 5000 years and has been practiced all over the world. It’s popular because of its many benefits and poses that can be used to keep the body fit and toned. These 20 yoga poses will help you get your day off to a good start:
1) Downward facing dog: This pose stretches the entire body, including the hamstrings and calves. Not only does it help stretch out tight muscles, but it strengthens them as well.
2) Child’s pose: This pose is ideal for practitioners who need to take a break from their routine. Relaxing in a child’s pose will relieve pressure on joints, improve posture and give anyone a quick break.
3) Crescent pose: This pose strengthens the legs, calves, and ankles. It also stretches out the back of the body.
4) Tree pose: The best part about this pose is it doesn’t require any equipment or advanced yoga practice. All you need to do is stand up straight and balance on one foot while placing your other foot against your inner thigh for balance. To improve balance and muscle tone, try balancing on your tiptoes rather than your whole foot.
5) Bridge pose: This basic move works on many different parts of the body. It’s great for training muscles in the back and hips as well as improving posture by stretching out tight hamstrings and up to the chest and lungs.
6) Triangle pose: Not only does the triangle pose help build strength in the legs, arms, and back, but it also increases flexibility. This is achieved by reaching out one hand towards the sky while keeping shoulders square. Modify this pose by bringing your front fingertips to the floor for more of a challenge.
7) Forward fold: This is an excellent yoga move that stretches almost all parts of the body (especially hamstrings). Yoga practitioners can enhance their stretch by trying to grab their toes or bringing both hands down to touch the floor.
8) Balancing cat/cow: If you want to give yourself a quick break from standing or sitting for hours on end, try balancing on all fours like a cat and cow. This pose will give your back a great stretch while strengthening the abs, arms, and legs.
9) Triangle pose: The triangle pose is fantastic for stretching out tight muscles in the chest, shoulder blades, hips, and hamstrings. This yoga move can also improve balance by focusing on keeping shoulders squared when moving into a downward-facing dog position.
10) Chair pose: Even if you don’t have time to go to a gym or work out at home, you can still get in a quick workout using chair pose! This beginner yoga move helps tone the legs and glutes (butt muscles). It’s an ideal way to start your morning and get some energy flowing through the body after sitting for hours behind a desk or traveling on a long, cramped airplane ride.
11) Head-to-knee pose: This pose is a great way to improve strength in the glutes and back while also stretching out tight hamstrings. To get the most out of this stretch, try breathing rapidly for 10 seconds before holding the position for 15 seconds. Repeat 3 times for a full minute!
12) Downward facing dog: Downward facing dog should be included in your morning yoga routine because it helps ease tension from sitting at a desk or traveling all day by increasing blood flow to feet and fingers. It can also boost energy levels by releasing endorphins into the body.
13) sun salutation: The sun salutation is a combination of many poses that work on strength and flexibility. For example, the half-forward fold will help strengthen hamstrings while moving through a sun salutation. The standing pose also helps tone legs by working the quadriceps, or thigh muscles.
14) Warrior I: This yoga move is one of the best to include in a morning routine because it improves balance while increasing strength and stamina in the legs and arms. Be sure to maintain proper alignment while practicing this pose!
15) Tree pose: To get the most out of the tree pose, try bringing your focus inward. Deep breathing can help increase concentration on making small improvements each time you practice this basic yoga move at home or wherever you are!
16) Seated spinal twist: Those who find themselves sitting hunched over all day will benefit from a seated spinal twist. Not only does this yoga move improve posture, but it also stretches out the chest and shoulders, thus reducing discomfort in those regions after a long day at the office.
17) Warrior III: Yoga practitioners looking for a challenge should try warrior III! This pose works on balance by bringing your focus to one leg while building muscle power in the other leg through a contraction. For an extra challenge, try adding some light ankle weights or bring hands to hips instead of raising them above head height.
18) Tree with chair twist: Stand up straight with feet shoulder-distance apart while holding onto a sturdy object to get the most out of this stretch! The tree with chair twist is the perfect way to get the energy flowing throughout the entire body by opening the chest and rotating from side to side.
19) Half moon pose: This beginner yoga move is a great stretch for legs, hips, and ankles because it improves flexibility while also helping improve balance. Be sure to maintain proper alignment throughout this pose!
20) Standing forward bend: This pose works on stretching out muscles in the back of the body to ease tension built up during travel or sitting at a desk all day. It can be difficult to bring hands all the way down to touch feet when trying this yoga move for the first time—if you can’t reach your toes, drop to your knees until you feel more comfortable!
If you liked this article or found it helpful, share it with your friends via social media or simply tell them about us… Help us help people! And if you want to be among the first to receive our posts, join our mailing list.