Top 10 Best Tennis Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
For tennis players suffering from foot pain, it is no joke, especially if it is plantar fasciitis problems. The disorder makes your life miserable and uncomfortable in the mornings. Instead of leaving, the fun activities why not pick a pair of tennis shoe made for plantar fasciitis concerns.
With the right sneaker, you can help alleviate the condition to make it more comfortable on the tennis court. We have selected the best tennis shoes for you here. However, before just picking any duo, makes sure to read our buyer’s guide that follows here.
Look at the various options you need to consider before buying just any pair of tennis shoes.
Plantar Fasciitis Tennis Shoes Buyer’s Guide
There is a wide selection of plantar fasciitis shoes available on the market. If you want to keep up with your tennis, you need to get it right the first time when picking shoes. With the right footwear, it can make a huge difference in your game. Here you can look at some essential features you need to take into consideration:
- Pick the best arch and heel support – decide where your foot hurts the most when playing tennis. Maybe you have heel pain or perhaps the pains in the curvature of the foot. Make sure to pick a tennis shoe with proper heel-to-toe support. Look for a heel stabilizing or maximum comfort in the midsole and you will not go wrong when buying shoes.
- Enough cushioning – this is a prominent feature and best to pick a shoe with cushioning in the heel, ankle, and midsole. By doing this, it protects the feet with high-impact and prevents pain. Definite favorites are footwear with gel cushioning in the rear and forefoot.
- The design – take not of the construction and not only the style as the shoe may be narrow in front and might not feel good on your feet. Look for a sneaker with a thick tread with ankle support to keep the foot stable.
- Perfect fit – you do not want to wear the athletic shoe to find it falls off the feet. Look at customization options when picking a lace-up or slip-on design.
- The soles – try to select a pair with the correct insole, midsole, and outsole. Alternatively, you can choose one with a removable footbed to replace with an orthotic one.
Best Tennis Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
The Barricade athletic shoe is available for both men and woman in six different colors. The price is reasonable and has a mesh lining making it breathable.
The footwear has a lightweight construction and durable rubber outsole. The rubber sole you can remove and has added cushioning found in the heel. The shaft measures low top from the arch and comes highly recommended by different tennis players. The shoe is durable and withstands hard surfaces, but is extremely narrow. Further, the arch support could be better.
- Color: Six different shades
- Closure: Lace-up Cross Trainer
- Design: Mesh Upper, Integrated Forefoot Straps, Textile Lining, Added Heel Cushioning, and Removable Insole
- Size: Different Sizes Available
The Barricade has a sustainable design to last you at least one to two tennis seasons. With the added heel cushion, you can play for hours without having heel pain. The only problem with the sneaker is that it does not provide enough arch support.
The sneaker you can buy in 26 colors and styles for men and woman. With the Zoom Air Technology and cushioning in the heel, it helps prevent pain. The upper mesh structures breathable and have a rubber outsole.
The TPU midfoot shank offers lateral stability and support. The textile material provides a dynamic fit to keep the foot secure. In the heal section, Nike used XDR material to give the best traction possible.
- Color: 26 shades
- Closure: Lace-up
- Design: Mesh Upper, Rubber Sole, Zoom Air in Heel, TPU Midfoot Shank and Dynamic Fit System
- Size: Diverse Sizes Available
The Nike tennis shoes will last you a while for tennis playing. The footwear is breathable, comfortable, and secure for a perfect fit. You will have to buy a size smaller as the sneaker runs a bit big when it comes to measurements.
Whether you are a man or woman tennis player, the K-Swiss Bigshot footwear can help relieve plantar fasciitis pain.
You can buy it in six different colors. The sneaker has a textile structure with rubber outer sole and toe. Further, it has a sock lining with a midfoot shank to help improve stability. You can run around on the court without twisting your ankle. The only problem is the toe area is a bit rigid and can become uncomfortable after a while. Furthermore, it has a low arch that could cause discomfort.
- Color: Six Styles
- Closure: Lace-up
- Design: Synthetic Leather with Textile Upper, Padded Collar, CMEVA Midsole, CMEVA Sock Liner, and Non-Marking Sole
- Size: Assorted Sizes Available
One thing is sure the Bigshot plantar fasciitis tennis shoe provides enough support in the midfoot and heel. The arch is a bit low and can become uncomfortable after a while. However, the lightweight and breathable design makes it comfortable to wear on the tennis.
In the athletic shoe range, you can choose your favorite color from twelve styles. The surface has a textile fabric lining, and it has a low-top style from the arch.
In the front and rear of the sneaker, you have gel cushioning to distribute the impact evenly. The form-fitting Lexion Upper and Slyote Midsole offer a perfect fit. The footwear has a lightweight construction with the toe protector, and you can remove the insoles.
- Color: 12 Shades
- Closure: Lace-up
- Design: Textile and Synthetic, Rubber Sole, Gel Cushioning in Fore and Rear Foot, Toe Protector, Flexion Fit Upper
- Size: Assorted Measurements Available
Unfortunately, the New Balance sneaker has only one color available in both the men and woman’s shoes. The rubber sole comprises of ABZORB cushioning for impact.
The C-CAP midsole offers enough support in the arch and have a lightweight design. The toe box has a perforated structure with a side panel and has no gel insoles plus it is very flat.
- Color: White
- Closure: Lace-up with Reinforced Toe
- Design: Leather & Synthetic Upper, Rubber Outsole, Absorb Cushioning, C-Cap Midsole, and Herringbone Outsole
- Size: Various Sizes Available
Here you get another one-style option for both men and woman. For the man, you can buy a blue or white color, and for the woman, you get a white and pink shade.
The top parts mesh and are breathable with a weightless design. For added protection, it has overlays and a heel grid system. The EVA foam and rubber compound makes the sneaker durable and protects your feet on impact.
- Color: White, Blue, and Pink
- Closure: Lace-up
- Design: Mesh Upper, Soft Lining and Footbed, Heel GRID System, and Rubber Outsole
- Size: A Variety of Sizes Available
To improve your running speed on the court, you need the Saucony shoe. The footwear has a durable and comfortable construction with outstanding arch support. The only problem is you do not have a wide selection of styles available.
The following tennis shoe for plantar fasciitis from K-Swiss you can buy in seven stylish colors. The outer mesh structure provides breathability for the feet.
The rubber outsole gives enough traction when needed the most and the midfoot offers excellent support. The EVA midsole absorbs all the shock on impact to prevent the foot from getting hurt. The Durawrap toe guard keeps the toes protected and made of leather.
- Color: Vibrant shades available
- Closure: Lace-up
- Design: Synthetic Upper, Rubber Outsole, EVA Midfoot with Non-Slip Heel and Protected Toe Guard
- Size: A Selection of Sizes Available
The Hypercourt tennis shoe is a bit expensive but worth buying. You get a perfect fit with the sizes available. The sneaker provides a stable and comfortable fit but is a bit narrow for people with broad feet.
You get up to four styles to pick from when purchasing the Prince Lite shoe. For breathability, it has a mesh upper with straps for a secure fit. The perforated mesh improves ventilation and the straps secure.
The EVA midsole comes with an Ortholite sock liner and is lightweight on the feet. The heel offers great absorbance on impact while the PU insert disperses shock. You can use the sneaker to walk and run on different terrains.
- Color: Colorful shades available for both men and woman
- Closure: Lace-up with secure straps
- Design: Ortholite Sock Liner, Mesh Upper, Mesh Vamp & Tongue, TPU Forefoot Strap, and EVA Midsole
- Size: A Selection of Measurements Available
The T22 shoe offers you the best friction on the court with excellent cushioning and stability. The fantastic thing is the sneaker does not limit your movement and is suitable to wear if you have flat feet.
The plantar fasciitis tennis shoe brand gives you up to seven color options for men and woman.
The uppers synthetic and makes the footwear airy and lightweight. For a comfortable fit, the Dynamic DF2 structure provides ample cushioning and stability. You get close to the ground feel while wearing the shoe and the outsole offers the best traction.
- Color: Seven shades available
- Closure: Lace-up
- Design: Synthetic Upper, Forefoot Technology, Dynamic Cushioning, and Duralast Outsole
- Size: A Mixture of Sizes Available
The tennis shoe offers you a weightless and stable design to achieve excellent speeds. If you have wide feet, these shoes are the best to prevent foot pain. The price tag is a bit high, and you will have to give them a break in time to loosen them up.
Whether you are a man or woman tennis player the Gel-Resolution shoe is your best option to help relieve foot pain.
The top has a synthetic textile construction and the outsoles made of rubber. The man’s shoe cushioning is higher while the woman’ one is lower. The form-fitting sneaker has a Flexion Fit upper for comfort and shapes to the foot. The inside of the footwear has gel cushioning to distribute shock when landing on the feet. The insoles removable and it offers you a toe guard.
- Color: Assorted colors and styles available
- Closure: Lace-up
- Design: Textile/Synthetic Upper, Rubber Sole, Low-Top From Arch, Gender Specific Cushioning and Flexion Fit Upper
- Size: Mixture of Sizes Available
- Warranty: Six Month Outsole
The Gel-Resolution is one of the best tennis shoes for plantar fasciitis problems. The shaft measures low top from the arch and offers you midsole compression. The best is with the form fitting design the footwear fits comfortable.
As you can see, there is a tennis shoe for plantar fasciitis concerns to suit everyone. If you need a supportive pair of sneakers, we hope you can find it on our list. Some of the favorites are the K-Swiss and Nike Zoom Vapors as they provide flexibility, comfort, and durability.
The New Balance is an affordable shoe that offers support. However, all the brands on the list are the best and come highly recommended by different sports users. Always remember to pick the correct shoe and if you need added support, make sure to check our other shoe range reviews.