How to reduce broad shoulders female exercise at home?
I honestly think that the answer to this question is not so simple. The female body type differs from one woman to another, especially shoulder width. Some women have narrow shoulders, and others get broader shoulders than they would like them to be.
Broad shoulders can affect comfortable wearing day-to-day clothes or make you feel less confident at the beach if you don’t want your shoulder blades sticking out of your dress.
But what are the exercises for broad shoulders females? I’ll probably come up with a list with about ten different narrow shoulder workouts, but I haven’t seen any specific ones yet on how to reduce broad shoulders in females until now!
On top of that, most exercises at “broadening” your shoulders can make them look more expansive than they already are! So, this article is all about activities for broad shoulders females and how to reduce shoulder width with specific workout techniques.
If you would like to learn more about exercises for narrow shoulders, why not check out my article on the topic here as well? I talked about the best shoulder workout that’s helped many women reduce their shoulder size in a short time! You can also try it out for yourself, too, because it’s free of charge.
Lean against a wall with your arms raised straight up over your head. Adjust your feet to be comfortably apart and keep your knees slightly bent. This is the starting position. With light weights in each hand, slowly lift your arms out to the side and up above your head until they are in line with your body.
Pause for a second, then carefully lower your arms back to the original position. Repeat this exercise 10 times every day for 5-7 minutes.
Elevate the front of your shoulders by doing shoulder shrugs. At least three times a week, stand or sit with perfect posture and raise both shoulders towards the ears as high as you can and hold them there for one full second before releasing and lowering them back down and below their normal resting position.
Repeat this process ten times while maintaining a good posture throughout each repetition! For more exercises that can help you reduce broad shoulders, visit this website. You can also check out a great article on reducing shoulder width that I wrote a while back.
Every woman knows that the more muscles in your body, especially your legs, the sexier you become. Why? Because muscle tone is all about definition and shape, particularly in the lower half of your body. Working your glutes regularly will not only make them firmer and perkier, but it will also help you achieve the hourglass figure every woman desires!
Here are seven exercises for shaping up those buns of steel :
Table of Contents
1) Donkey kicks – Get on all fours with back straight and hands under shoulders. Extend one leg backward without locking the knee, then slowly bring it down until it’s an inch off the ground. Reverse the movement and repeat ten times per leg for four sets total.
2) One-legged squats – Start with feet shoulder-width apart and arms at your sides. Slowly bend knees and lower yourself downwards towards the floor, keeping weight in your heels and chest up. Make sure you do all the reps on one side before switching to another side.
3) Donkey kicks with weights – Get on all fours with back straight and hands under shoulders. Extend one leg backward without locking the knee, then slowly bring it down until it’s an inch off the ground. Repeat this process but add lightweight (5 pounds is enough).
4) Gluteal squeezes – Lay on your back, arms outstretched by sides, knees bent upwards, and feet flat on the floor. Bring your knees in toward your chest until they touch, then slowly release back to starting position.
5) Standing hamstring curl – Stand straight with arms by your side and one foot slightly in front of the other (about two feet apart). With weight in your heels, lift your body onto your toes while keeping both legs straight. Return to starting position and repeat for three sets of 10-15 reps per leg. This exercise will give you great shapely legs!
6) Walking lunges – Stand up tall with hands-on-hips; one foot should be behind the other with left foot about two feet ahead of right (heel to toe), making sure that most of the weight is resting on the heel of the front foot.
Bring the back knee down until it almost touches the ground, then pushes yourself back up. Repeat on the other side and continue walking for three sets of 10-20 reps per leg.
7) Single leg deadlifts – With your legs shoulder-width apart, slowly bend forward while keeping knees slightly bent, arms hanging in front of you, core tight, and eyes focused on the floor about five feet ahead. Return to starting position by contracting your glutes (butt muscles).
Do four sets of 12-15 reps per leg. And remember, ladies…our bodies were made to move! So keep moving throughout each day for the best results. Have fun with all these exercises because there’s more where they came from!