Top 10 Best Laser Acupuncture Pen Reviews 2019 with Buying Guide
Do you suffer from chronic pain? Have you seen different physicians to help relieve your ailment and it costs you a great deal of money? If you are, you may have heard how well acupuncture works to reduce pain in different parts of the body. Yes, we know you are scared of a needle that is why we want to present you with a solution – the laser acupuncture pen.
Using laser acupuncture helps to regenerate cells in the body and reduces inflammation. Not only does it aid to ease the pain it improves your blood circulation. The truth is acupuncture pens offer you miraculous effects and is excellent for healing. Therefore, if you are scared of pins entering your body and want to rid your body of pain, the acupressure instrument might be the best solution.
Here we have selected the top 10 laser acupuncture pens with a complete buying guide.
Best Laser Acupuncture Pen Reviews 2019:
Now that you are familiar with the basics of the cold laser therapy pen, you can find the top 10-laser acupressure pens reviewed here.
The Meridian acupuncture instrument helps you to relax. Do you suffer from constant muscle pain or joint pain? If you do, you can benefit from using this gadget. The device works on acupuncture magnet therapy.
The apparatus has a ball type head with two different dome type heads. You can use the heads on different parts of the body and include all the details related to the pressure points you can use it.
- Works with magnet therapy and include a chart with the acupressure points you can use the device
- You get three different heads to use for surface therapy in facial beautification, point therapy for body pain, and deep therapy for alleviating normal pain
- Battery powered and uses one AA battery not included
- Heals through massaging
- Three different heads included
- Versatile to use
- Gives off little shocks as it is an electronic pen
The machine is uncomplicated to use and works with battery power making it versatile to use anywhere. There are no side effects, only a little shock. Do you suffer from muscle tension and scared of needles, try this one out.
Gosear helps you to relax at home. You can relieve knots and stress with a painless and clean point without the pins. There is no need for having a family member to help, and you can use it by yourself. The laser pen works with Superficial Therapy and helps with facial beautification to give it a cleaner look. Using node therapy included helps you to relax various parts of the body. You can relieve muscle pain and suitable for Cervical Vertebrae, Shoulders, Feet, the waist and more.
What you will be getting is a pain and health treatment in one as it uses specific electric pulses that naturally stimulate acupuncture points to activate cells. In turn, it helps to eliminate muscle pain and helps reduce stress. As a beautification apparatus, it assists you with derma problems and great to use if you stretch marks. The three nodes included offer you surface therapy, point therapy, and deep therapy.
- Included you receive a helpful manual to help you use the controls and safe to use
- There is no needles only an acupuncture point and used to touch the points on your body where you need pain relief and more
- The acupuncture laser pen has a dome shape and best suited for healthcare and facial use
- All you have to to do is point and apply pressure, and you can use it with contact gel
- You get various settings to use with different pressure from low to high
- Can help resolve Arthritis Rheumatism, Osteoporosis, Tennis Elbow and more
- The laser is a 635 nm red laser
- You receive a full manufacturer’s warranty included.
- Powered by an AA battery
- No needles
- Stress reliever
- The controls adjustable
- Three settings
- Easy to use and safe
- None noted
The cold laser therapy pen is easy to use without the pain. The device offers you laser-based electric acupuncture stimulation. There is no need of consulting a doctor to get pain relief works well for most body parts.
For tension relief, you need the Easy Comforts acupuncture pen. With the compact design, you can take it with you anywhere and use it for a few minutes. The device mimics acupuncture and with regular use helps relieves pain in minutes.
On the inside of the apparatus, there are two crystals creating a stimulus and simulates the same effect as acupuncture.
- You can use it in different parts of the body to relieve tension
- The device helps to stimulate cell growth
- There are no needles and developed by chiropractors
- Designed with two crystals that stimulate nerve points in the body
- Has a durable design with a comfortable shape to grip in hand easily
- Helps relieve tension
- No needles
- Crystal based
- Heals the cells and reduces knots in muscles
- Breaks easily with the plastic structure
The Easy Comforts a device developed by chiropractors and works on the same principle as acupuncture. The only difference is this one does not use needles and can help you repair damaged tissue.
The Relcare Meridian Laser Pen has a convenient size to carry with you, and it is practical to use. There are no side effects, and it stimulates your nervous system quickly. The apparatus helps to relieve pain and comprise of a spring-loaded activator and strikes once you use the button. The converter produces energy on your skin and best used for acute pain.
The device uses small bursts of electronic frequencies, works for a tension headache, and relieves ovary problems. The Relcare looks similar to a pen and works differently compared to other acupuncture pens. All you do is click the button up to 40 times and point it directly at the pain and takes about one minute to complete.
In the acupuncture pen, you get two crystals that power the device, and it does not use any batteries and can last up to two years.
- Convenient size and travel-friendly
- Helps stimulated the nerve system
- Great to use for acute pain
- Designed with a spring-loaded activator connected to the button
- No needles
- Versatile to use
- Relieves different stress-related pains
- Not suitable for users with a heart-pacemaker or pregnant woman
If you do suffer from stress-related illnesses, the Meridian acupuncture pen can help you. With the portable design, you can throw it in your bag and take it with you anywhere.
The following laser acupuncture device is best suited for facial beautification. The Jade Gua Sha Derma is excellent to help improve forehead lines, crow’s feet, upper lip lines and more. The gadgets based on an old Chinese therapy and forces pressure on specific body parts to stimulate the peripheral nerves leading to cell growth. Included you receive a firming lotion anti-aging serum to use with the pen. You can also use it to treat a sore neck and other body ailments.
According to specialists, the jade stone has healing properties to help heal stressed organs, slows the process of cell aging, strengthens the body’s natural healing powers, and discharges toxins. The jade pen consists of essential elements for your body calcium, minerals, water, and magnesium. Furthermore, it transmits infrared rays and produces negative ions that boost cell metabolism. When used against the body it heats your body tissue and blood to dilate energy and increases blood cells faster.
- Comes with instructions on how to use it
- You get health and beauty supplies included
- The pens are an acupoint healing stone and help you with your trigger points instead of using your thumb
- Great to use on the face and other ailments
- Durable and compact
- Never let it fall, as it will break
The Jade Gua Sha Derma might not be an acupressure machine but can still help you relieve different ailments in your muscles and even beautify your skin.
For cordless acupressure, instrument choose the Ivolconn that works with a rechargeable battery. The pen works on the single-phase electricity principle and needs your body’s static electricity to help it loop. If another person helps you with the treatment, his or her hand needs to be on the skin.
The fantastic thing is the device automatically finds pressure points and makes a sound. You get ten levels of adjustment with ten sensitivity controls, and it is needleless. You can use it at home or even in your beauty salon.
- Cordless design and has intelligent pressure point finding
- Has an adjustable frequency of 23Hz
- Ten levels of adjustment
- Helps improve blood circulation and relieve muscle pain
- You can use it for various diseases such as arthritis
- You can use the apparatus twice a day for up to 5-minutes on an acupoint or area of the skin
- Include different probes one for beauty, for the body, and one for the ears and head
- Works on a single-phase electricity and need your bodies static heat to make it loop
- FDA approve and include an 18-month warranty
- Can treat different parts of the body with the three heads
- Rechargeable battery
- A bit more expensive than the other laser acupuncture pens
If you do not want to be concerned about replacing batteries all the time, the Ivolconn is perfect with the rechargeable battery. With the ten levels of adjustment, you can use it on different pressure points that do not need too much pressure. The device is ideal for relieving stress-related pains.
The Dr. Pen is a rechargeable instrument with two operating modes, and you can use it up to 8-hours. The body has a metal construction and includes different nanoneedle cartridges.
You have five different speed levels, and the needle depth is 0.25 to 2.5mm. The product is excellent for treating acne, hair loss, wrinkles, pain and more.
- Rechargeable pen and operates with two batteries
- Helps with growth, scar removal, hyperpigmentation and more
- You receive the acupuncture pen, USB wall charger, USB charger cable, travel case, and two cartridges included
May not be a laser acupuncture pen but works wonders for acne and other skin related problems
- Include a travel case to take with you anywhere
- Easy to use
- Has needles but is painless
- None noted
The Dr. Pen is one of the best acupuncture pens available on the market; the only problem is you must not be afraid of needles. The good news is that most consumers who have used the device had no complaints and found the process painless.
For acute and physical pain, the N Noble is a great cold laser therapy pen. You can treat sports injuries with the superficial therapy dome you can use it for health care and facial beautification.
You receive the node to apply pressure to the body where the pain is present. The device works with an AA battery, and you receive the pen, ball type head, dome head, and two different gels.
- Great for relieving pain and helps with aging skin
- Works with an AA battery
- Compact to take with you anywhere
- Include two different heads with gel
- Works with normal cells
- No needles
- None noted
For painless and comfortable acupuncture, experience chooses the N Noble that works with standard batteries. You can take the gadget anywhere and use it when needed.
If you suffer from back, knee, and shoulder pain, the FIGERM is what you need. The device has a medical grade LED light with a wavelength of 650 nm and 808 nm. With the combination of modern infrared light technology and acupuncture, you can get relieved from different paints quickly.
- Easy to use with a stylish design and portable size
- Can use it for professional and personal use
- Wavelength is 650 nm and 808 nm
- Not too expensive
- No needles
For pain relief without pains choose the FIGERM you will not be disappointed. The acupressure machine you can fit in your handbag or pocket and take it with you while traveling. The device is suitable to use at home, and you can use it in your professional capacity as well.
The following acupuncture instrument is FDA approved and great to use for muscle and joint pains. With red light therapy, you can achieve amazing results in no time, and it is painless. The TENDLITE helps with fast healing compared to other laser acupuncture pens.
All you need to do is shine the red light at least for one minute to relieve muscle pain. You need no prescription to purchase the appliance. The TenDlite is an analgesic light therapy device with anti-inflammatory therapy that reduces pain and promotes faster healing.
What the LED red light therapy does is help you with temporary pain relief as it penetrates deep to reach the injured tissue. The device generates 1500 mW used by medical practitioners to present patients with comfort when in pain.
- Repair and regenerates cells
- The TenDlite has a lightweight construction with handle
- Works with an anti-inflammatory action with the red light
- Helps reduce swelling and works for various aches and pain
- Safe to use and painless without needles
- Recommended by trainers, professionals, physicists, and doctors
- FDA cleared
- You receive a year warranty included
- Medical grade acupuncture instrument
- Easy to use
- Helps repair tissue and relieve aches and pains
- Can take it with you anywhere
The TENDLITE apparatus works with Red LED light and is simple to use. The acupuncture instruments are easy to use and safe to use even on pets. The device comes highly recommended, helps regenerate cells, and improves your blood circulation while relieving muscle pains.
How to Choose an Acupressure Instrument:
You can get multiple ways to get the best results in relieving pain. You can spend thousands of dollars on a chiropractor, massage therapist, acupuncture, and more. We do however have a solution for you the acupuncture pen. The beautiful thing is the treatments practiced from Europe to Asia and is becoming very popular in the United States as well.
You need to pick the best cold laser therapy pen to achieve the right results. The truth is the device works without heat and doctors have used it to treat bed-wetting, vomiting, carpal tunnel syndrome, stroke-related paralysis and more. Here is what you have to know before buying a laser acupuncture pen.
Snippet not selected.
Which are the correct Acupoints to treat?
You are knowing which points to treat and using the right lasers important. You can take care of any point of your body with a laser except for the areas close to your eyes. The treatment is ±60-seconds per point, and you can achieve excellent results within 15-seconds depending on the laser you use. Treating the legs or the torso may need more extended therapy sessions.
Always consider safety:
Specific acupuncture machines need you to wear safety glasses while acupuncture pens do not need this precaution. The important thing is never to use the laser around your eyes. Even when using a class IIIa laser never look directly into the beam. Another important note is to never use the device in an area where you do not want to stimulate cell growth as found with skin cancer.
Choose the right equipment:
The output of the light determines the outcome of pain relief. Think about the following before you buy a laser acupuncture pen:
- Are you planning to treat only pressure points?
- Do you want to treat a broader area?
Deciding on which device to use you can determine by answering the above questions. The critical thing to look at is the wavelength of the item. The wavelength is the color of the light and measured in nanometers.
Devices with violet and ultraviolet rays have a 400 nm range. When you move down to the low-end spectrum, you can find accessories with a beam at 700 nm or above. The standard wavelength is red and has a range of 635-650 nm. You can find some products with a green, blue, or ultraviolet beam and used for different applications.
The next important thing is the output and refers to the brightness of the beam measures in mill watts. For acupuncture, the mW is 5 and classified as an IIIa set up by the FDA.
Wavelengths Available on the Market:
- Red 635 nM – this is the most common one available and biologically compatible with your body. The laser pen increases ATP production in the cell and gives you a unifying. You can also find them in 650 – 670 nm used for presentations and have no biological effects.
- Blue 450 nM – this is a new wavelength known as sapphire blue and helps to calm or sedate the channel.
- Infrared 700 – 1000 nM lasers – the laser pens you use for deep penetrating and has no visible beam and produces heat. The laser beams used to treat deep wounds and relieve pain.
- Green 532 nM – the pen produces green wavelengths with poor
How to use a Laser Acupuncture Pen:
Utilizing the acupuncture pen is straightforward:
- Decide which head you want to use
- Smear some gel on the pen head
- Turn the device on
- There are three strength settings low, medium, and high
- Place the instrument on the affected area for up to 5-minutes or as per the instructions
For those who have no idea about what is acupuncture, here is the thing: Acupuncture simply means a type of relaxation therapy which includes sticking pointy needle type things at certain depths which results into pain relief and physical wellbeing.
Throughout the time period, scientists have concluded that acupuncture effectively not only treats nausea but also various kind of physical pain. Even some of the centuries-old traditional therapies include Acupuncture therapy as a part of physical well being.
Moreover, scientists have discovered that regular practice of Acupuncture therapy helps greatly to get rid of depression, anxiety, and many more life-threatening diseases. In addition to that, cancer threatening cells can also be healed with the help of Acupuncture. Those who have a family history of Kidney diseases, diabetes or even liver diseases – acupuncture helps to get rid of such dangerous diseases.
- Amongst various treatments, Acupuncture can be undoubtedly combined with another form of treatments.
- It helps to control and gives relief from various types of pain.
- Some of the people might face issues like allergies from medications. They can use acupuncture therapies on a regular basis and receive numerous health benefits of Acupuncture benefits.
- Cures headaches and sinus pain.
- Helps treat osteoarthritis, anxiety, depression, allergies and more.
- Chronic neck pain, back pain, knees, and headaches can be relaxed.
- Also beneficial during menstrual cramps as well as PMS.
- Hypertension and insomnia can also be cured at some levels.
- So many types of allergies can also be treated and give relief.
- People who often get sprains can come to have Acupuncture on a regular basis and get relaxation from the pain.
- Morning sickness is also treatable with the help of regular acupuncture practice.
- Those who have been constantly working on computers and laptops need to relax their eyes. For that, acupuncture helps to reduce eye strain.
- Regular therapy helps to boost immunity and hence lesser chances of getting sick.
- It helps to increase the energy level in the body and also improves mental health.
- People often having digestive issues, can also be healed with regular practice of acupuncture therapy.
- Those having a bad habit of smoking, if wants to get rid of this hell habit, acupuncture helps to do so.
What is Acupuncture Pen?
Some of the people are scared of Needles. Well for them we have great news! Other than Acupuncture needles, one can also use Acupuncture Pen and can obtain various health benefits of Acupuncture therapy.
There are many types of Acupuncture Pens available in the market, offering various features and benefits. Some of the widely used as well as preferred Acupuncture Pen include Laser Acupuncture Pen, Meridian Energy Pen, Electric Acupuncture Pen, Electric Acupuncture Magnetic Pen and more.
Now, you might be wondering about the Laser and Electricity produced from these pens. Well, there’s nothing to worry about, because the Laser and Electricity used in these pens are different from those used in surgeries. Rather than being hot, these pens offer Low-level laser which positively results in a regeneration of cells, and improved blood circulation.
Even, Laser acupuncture is the best painless suitable option and amongst widely used methods of treatments, offering numerous benefits.
If you need Acupuncturist, find someone who has been certified by the National Certification for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine i.e. NCCAOM. They have “LAc” after their name and it suggests that the acupuncturist is certified.
Also, don’t forget to ask them for their experience and training prior to acupuncture therapy.
How does Acupuncture work?
As we discussed earlier, Acupuncture basically means inserting very thin needles through your skin into various different depths, in order to get rid of the pain and have physical wellness.
Wide range of research suggests that to get rid of various forms of pain, Acupuncture helps to do such.
Experienced acupuncturist knows all such points on your body, hence while inserting needles into your skin, he/ she balances the energy and that results in great relief from many types of pain.
Most of the reasons behind getting acupuncture therapy are quite common such as headache, blood pressure, anxiety depression, etc.
Even some of the experts have been using the neuroscience to explain acupuncture and its benefits. There are specific nerves, muscles as well as tissues which can be stimulated and that results in the improved blood flow. And hence results in improved overall physical as well as mental well being.
According to Chinese medicine, the acupuncture is supposed to be linked with the flow of energy, which is also known as “Qi” which is pronounced as “Chi”, inside the body. So, by applying acupuncture needles into certain points in the body, it helps to release a certain amount of energy from the body. That results in getting rid of the disease, from its foundation.
Laser Acupuncture Pen:
Using Laser Acupuncture Pen rather than Acupuncture Needles would also be quite effective and that too, painless. Those who have fear of needles should try using the acupuncture pen to get benefits of Acupuncture therapy.
The pen works through the electric pulse which helps to activate tissue. That eventually results in getting your skin healthy and glowing. It even stops faster aging of the skin with the help of improved blood circulation.
It is quite easy; all you have to do is feel little pressure on the surface of your skin, on specific areas of the body. It involves no needles or any kind of piercing or anything related to pain.
First of all, you need to detect the areas of the body which are in pain. Then one by one, get the acupuncture pen on those areas and move on it. Using this acupuncture pen leaves no side effects like drugs and medications; hence there is nothing to worry about any side effects.
Variety of pain such as arthritis, osteoporosis, migraine, sports injuries, joints pain, muscle pain, back pain as well as rheumatism can be healed with the help of the acupuncture pen.
Some of the acupuncture laser acupuncture pens run on batteries whereas some come with cords. Even some of them come with Digital display which shows various aspects associated with the pen and its output.
Some people might be thinking about the effects of these needles fewer acupuncture pens i.e. Laser Acupuncture Pen. Well, even without piercing the skin, health benefits can be obtained through the electric pulse.
One merely needs to press the acupuncture pen to the affected skin area and then it will start healing soon.
What is Acupuncture good for?
There are quite so many conditions, both physical as well as mental, which can be treated and relaxed with the help of regular acupuncture therapies.
Some of the most common diseases include tendinitis, headaches and migraines, chronic pain, skin issues, digestive problems, arthritis and more.
Even people suffering from depression, anxiety, and insomnia can also get to use acupuncture therapy and feel a noticeable difference in their routine life.
For those who have been associated with having constant stress due to their jobs, stress can also be reduced with the help of the acupuncture practice.
Many types of chronic pain including back pain, neck pain, joint pain from hands – arms and legs can also be relaxed.
Headache, as well as migraines, are also said to be healed with the help of acupuncture therapy.
Immunity is also improved with the help of the acupuncture and that eventually results in improved blood flow and circulation throughout the body.
The body feels improved energy levels and gets you to feel refreshed throughout the day even after a long workday.
Numerous digestive issues can also be solved and give you better digestion, with regular acupuncture practice.
Most of us have some kinds of allergies from one or other things, from our day to day life. For that, acupuncture comes to rescue, as it helps to get rid of the allergy.
Those who feel anxiety and depression, acupuncture help to get rid of both these symptoms and offers a better quality of life.
Sleepless nights due to insomnia can turn out to be a mood killer. But with the help of the acupuncture therapy, that too can be healed, in a positive way.
Hypertension is also amongst the most common issues for working professionals. So have acupuncture therapy on a regular basis, and get rid of hypertension.
Electric Acupuncture Pen:
There are various types of Acupuncture Pen’s available, amongst all, Electric Acupuncture Pen is said to be quite effective with its positive results. The electric acupuncture pen works on the basis of its electric pulse which stimulates the skin surface and offers better blood flow. With regular usage of the pen, it gives beneficial results.
The most amazing thing about the Electric Acupuncture Pen is that you can use it yourself, at your own time, whenever you want. You don’t need any professional for doing the work. No matter where you are, you can use it, easily and comfortably.
Just like acupuncture therapy, the electric pen gives the same health benefits.
Most of such pens come with two types of attachments viz. Dome Type and Node Type.
The dome type is for facial beautification whereas node type is for various body parts. You can use both of them as per your requirements.
You can also get various other types of attachments for specific body parts if you are suffering from any kind of joints or chronic pain.
Meridian Energy Pen:
Using the Meridian Energy Pen helps to activate tissues and reduces the aging of the skin and also promotes blood circulation. With the detox of the meridian, it also helps to reduce muscle pain and gives numerous other health benefits too.
The pain basically works on the basis of an electric pulse which can be seen on the digital display given on the pen. It shows points from 0 to 9 in which 0 is the weakest whereas 9 shows the strongest electric pulse.
Numerous attachments are also given for specific body parts, offering different types of health benefits.
Some of the attachments are Facial Beauty, Node Point Massage, Traditional Acupuncture, Tapping Massage, Scraping Type and many more. These attachments are quite beneficial for Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Sciatica, Acute Chronic Physical Pain, Migraines, Sports Injuries, Back Pain, Joints Pain, Fibromyalgia, Spondylitis and more.
It is safe to use such pens for acupuncture therapy and has no side effects. Using the pen on a regular basis gives numerous health benefits and benefits your body in many ways.
Acupuncture for tennis elbow:
Throughout various researches, researchers have found that Tennis Elbow i.e. Lateral Epicondylitis can be healed at some levels.
Using the acupuncture therapy for Tennis Elbow includes various therapies and with regular usage, it results in benefits of the person. Elbow and arm pain from the Tennis Elbow can be healed with the help of the 40mm disposable acupuncture needles.
Mainly, there is no scientific proof associated with the acupuncture and its effectiveness yet there are no final words from any studies. Yet, numerous research and studies have proven positive results from Acupuncture therapies working quite effectively on various physical as well as mental conditions. Even some of the leading researchers have used neuroscience to explain the benefits of acupuncture.
By the passing of time, the acupuncture has been showing results associated with arthritis, headaches, chronic pain, chronic fatigue syndrome, skin diseases, digestive issues, respiratory disorders and more. Even anxiety, depression and insomnia can be cured with regular acupuncture practice.
Using an acupuncture instrument is new to us. The truth is there are not that many of them available on the market. We hope that our top 10 laser acupuncture pens available here help you to find a reliable model to use at home. If you are scared of needles, these devices can help you relieve different ailments if used correctly. You can also use it for facial beautification to make your skin look healthier and improves better blood circulation at the same time.