7 Days GM Diet Plan Indian Diet For Weight Loss Indian Diet For Weight Loss 7 Day Vegetarian Diet Plan
Indian Vegetarian Diet to Lose Weight – 7 Days GM Diet
The 7 Days GM Diet plan has been considered one of the most followed diet plan to lost weight in a healthy way. There is nothing to worry about whites following this diet plan, as it is entirely natural and healthy and furthermore you don’t need to starve yourself to hunger, that is the best part of 7 Days GM Diet plan.
If you want to lose weight, then you should try the 7 Days GM Diet for once, who knows it might be life changing for you, and you finally start losing weight. As per the facts and figures, it said that if you successfully follow the GM Diet for 7 Days, then you will undoubtedly lose around 7 to 8 Kg weight in 7 days. Isn’t it amazing?
Obesity is a common problem now days. Due to stagnant life styles people become fat. Obesity is the root cause of many diseases. Most people say that it is very difficult to reduce weight. Obesity is more common in America where not only middle aged people but also children gain weight earlier in their lives.
In olden days, in India and various other countries, people walked a lot because there were no means of transport. As there were no machines and luxury items most of the work in fields, factories and houses had been done by human beings. As a result of this their weight remained in control. But now they do not have to work like beasts at homes and factories. Most of the middle aged men and women in India are overweight. Children also remain indoors most of the time. Either they remain busy in their studies or playing games on computers and other electronic devices. They do not play unlike the children in olden times. So obesity in children is also rising.
For that, you just have to follow the directions and eat whichever mentioned into the 7 Days GM Diet plan. Mostly, it includes daily fruits and vegetables, etc.Plan’, but on specific days, there are particular things to be eaten, that is the essential part.
So, here is the Indian Vegetarian Diet to Lost Weight by 7 Days GM Diet Plan:
Before that, let’s discuss, why is it called as ‘7 Days GM Plan.’
It is because, years ago, the General Motors developed a diet plan with concern to their employee’s health and that is the reason it said is GM Diet Plan. They wanted their employees to be healthy and maintain their weight.
That is why they developed such diet plan for losing weight into an entirely healthy way. It is an essential part of this diet plan that you do not need to starve yourself being hungry. And hence this is a natural as well as healthy way to lose weight.
7 Days GM Diet:
Originally, there was an “Original GM Diet Plan” but afterward, there came “Vegetarian GM Diet Plan” so here, we are for now discussing detailing of Vegetarian GM Diet Plan i.e. Indian Vegetarian Diet to Lose Weight.”
Vegetarian GM Diet Plan:
This diet plan includes fruits, vegetables, starch and water into it. So, while preparing for this diet plan, you need to remember one important thing i.e. you need to drink a lot of water. Eight glasses of water must be intake minimum while following this chart.
Day 1: FRUIT DAY
On the very first day, it is literally “Fruit Day” as you only have to eat fruits. Yes! Only fruits on this day. So for today, you need to eat any fruit you like. Fruits which are not to be eaten are Bananas, Mangoes, Litchi, Grapes. Other than these, you can eat any fruits.
Preferred fruits for this day are Watermelon, Lime, Orange, Pomegranate, Melons, Strawberries, Apple, etc. There is no limit into eating; you can eat as many times as you want to. While eating fruits, don’t add any more things on to them.
If you choose to eat melons only, then chances are you will lose up to 3 pounds on the very first day!
Day 1 Diet Chart:
- Breakfast: One apple and one glass of water
- Mid-Morning Snack: One Bowl of Cantaloupes and one glass of water
- Lunch: Two large slices of watermelon and two glass of water
- Afternoon Snack: One orange and one glass of water
- Evening Snack: One pear and one glass of water
- Dinner: Half grapefruit, one guava and two glass of water
Day 2: Vegetable Day
On the second day, you have to eat vegetables only. As per your choice you can choose how to eat them either boiled or raw. For starting your day, you may want to intake a potato for more energy into the starting of the day.
Throughout the entire day, you need to eat vegetables as you like them. But remember; eat potato at the beginning of the day, not after that.
To have taste into vegetables, you can add a pinch of Basil, Oregano seasoning on vegetables.
Day 2 Diet Chart
- Breakfast: Medium sized boiled potato with Pat of 1 teaspoon of butter
- Mid Morning Snack: Lettuce, one bowl of cabbage and one glass of water
- Lunch: One onion, one cucumber, half carrot and two glass of water
- After Noon Snack: Half cup of sliced bell pepper, one cup of boiled broccoli and two glass of water
- Evening Snack: One cup of boiled cauliflower and one glass of water
- Dinner: Mixed boiled broccoli, carrot, green Apparently, beet and two glass of water
Day 3: FRUITS AND VEGETABLES
For day 3, you have to eat whatever you ate in previous two days i.e. fruits and vegetables Today, you need to eat fruits which you ate on the first day and avoided the potato. Today, you can eat how much you want to eat, until you feel full, and then you’ll start losing excess fat of your body and will feel lighter later on.
Day 3 Diet Chart
- Breakfast: One apple OR one bowl of cantaloupe and two glass of water
- Mid Morning Snack: One cup of sliced pineapples, one pear and two glass of water
- Lunch: Bowl of mixed: Onions, cucumber, lettuce, carrots and two glass of water
- After Noon Snack: Half grapefruit OR one orange and one glass of water
- Evening Snack: One guava OR one pair
- Dinner: One bowl of boiled broccoli, half cup of boiled raw papaya, half bowl of boiled beet and two glass of water
Day 4: BANANA DAY
This is a banana day as it is the main thing to focus today on your diet’s 4th day. Approximate 6 bananas and four glasses of milk are allowed today. Bananas have sodium as well as potassium which your body needs.
Along with that, today you can have soup once. This soup should have ingredients like Onion, Garlic, Capsicum, Tomatoes, etc.
Day 4 Diet Chart
- Breakfast: Two bananas and one glass of milk
- Mid Morning Snack: Banana shake made of one glass of milk and one banana
- Lunch: 1 bowl of vegetable soup made of carrots, cabbage and onions
- After Noon Snack: Again banana shake made of one glass of milk and one banana
- Dinner: One glass of milk and two bananas
- Along with that, drink more water throughout the entire day; drink around 8 to 10 glass of water today.
Day 5: PROTEIN DAY
On the 5th day of your diet plan, today you’re going to consume requires proteins for your body and hence you need to eat those things which have rich protein inside. For that, you have to eat sprouts, tomatoes, cottage cheese, soya chunks, etc. The best option would be to make a soup of all these things.
You can eat as many as six tomatoes and also need to drink more water today. Water helps in flushing out the toxins out of your body while tomatoes will give you fiber and will help digestion etc. processes.
Day 5 Diet Chart
- Breakfast: One Bowl of red kidney beans, two tomatoes, lemon, pepper and two glass of water
- Mid Morning Snack: Cup of curd of tofu and one glass of water
- Lunch: Two tomatoes, one cup of cooked brown rice, palak paneer and two glass of water
- After Noon Snack: Sprouts salad with lemon juice, pinch of salt and pepper and two glasses of water
- Dinner: Vegetable soup, light curry prepared from Soya Chunks. Cucumber and tomato salad made of two tomatoes and one cucumber and two glass of water.
Day 6: NO TOMATO DAY
Today, you can eat cottage cheese and sprouts and vegetables, except tomatoes. You can make soup and take it.
This day is just like Day 5, but without tomato. All these vegetables will provide required fiber and vitamins to your body.
Day 6 Diet Chart:
- Breakfast: One cut of mixed boiled vegetables and two glass of water
- Mid Morning Snack: Half bowl of cooked red kidney beans and one tomato seasoned with pinch of salt and pepper and two glass of water
- Lunch: One bowl of vegetable soup and one glass of water
- Evening Snack: One small bowl of sprouted/ boiled lentils and season with pinch of salt and lemon juice and one glass of water
- Dinner: One bowl of boiled mixed vegetable and one glass of water
Day 7: MEAL DAY
The last day is meal day, but it doesn’t mean that you can have the entire meal. By meal, it means you can have like half chapatti and one cup of brown rice along with fresh fruits or juice.
Along with that, you can also eat vegetables of you wish to and feel like eating it. You need to eat fruits and vegetables on this day, and if you follow this throughout then, you’ll be losing weight as per the chart.
Day 7 Diet Chart
- Breakfast: One Bowl of cantaloupes OR melon and one glass of water
- Mid Morning Snack: One cup of carrot sticks and frozen berries and one glass of water
- Lunch: One bowl of lightly sautéed vegetable and one bowl of cooked brown rice and two glass of water
- Evening Snack: One guava and one glass of water
- Dinner: One bowl of mixed vegetable soup and two glass of water
As mentioned above, if you are determined and complete the 7 Days GM Diet plan then, in the end, you’ll lose weight for sure. You just need to hold on to until seven days, in which you are allowed to eat various of things into large amounts. So, once you are determined enough, start this diet as per the diet chart and then surely you will witness totally life changing results by the end of these seven days.
Benefits of the GM Diet Plan:
- This is a totally natural and healthy way of losing weight in which you do not need to starve yourself.
- You are allowed to eat so many things on specific days, as per your body requires.
- By following the 7 Days GM Diet, you will be able to lose approximate 5 to 8 KGs of weight.
- This diet plan helps you in flushing toxins out of your body as well as will improve your skin so it will glow after being cleansed.
- To maintain as well as improve the metabolism of your body, fruits and vegetables will be very important.
- There’s no pressure about working out throughout this diet chart, but if you work out few minutes a day, then it will be beneficial for your body.
- Mainly, the GM diet helps in reducing fat from waist and tummy.
Things to remember before starting the GM Diet:
This diet plan, 7 Days GM Diet is for those who tend to lose their weight and with that in mind, the diet chart developed. If anyone feels any other effects from this diet, then they should consult their doctor/ dietician and according to their instructions, should start another diet plan or whatsoever.
The motto behind this diet plan is to help those who want to lose weight and be healthy in their life. Losing weight is important for those who have some extra pounds of fat on their body because the fat body will invite many types of disease and problems. So to prevent any of such conditions losing a few pounds would be beneficial to your health and will help you live a happy and healthy life.
One more thing, once you try out the 7 Day GM Diet Plan, and you feel good, lose weight then after that, to start the plan once again, give it one or two weeks time. And after that, once again you can start your diet plan according to this 7 Days GM Diet. Or for better results, one might be interested into consulting a dietitian for better results, if there are any further queries regarding anything mentioned above or for your personal health and diet charts.
GM Diet Recipe for helping you in your Diet Plan:
- Vegetable Salad:
You will need:
- Few salad leaves, Carrots cut in strips, Half Cut of Corn, Three tomatoes cut into rings; Five chopped spring onions, One shredded cabbage, A pinch of Salt Lemon Juice
Mix all the vegetables as mentioned above and leaves and season it with a pinch of salt and lemon juice.
- Fruit Salad:
You will need:
- One cup of Grapes, Few Currants, Three oranges – peeled and sliced, Two apricots – removed and chopped, One sliced mango, Two apples, Three cups of shredded cabbage
, Lemon Juice
Mix all these ingredients and add lemon juice on top.
You will need:
- One cup of Sprouts, One tablespoon of finely chopped onions, One tablespoon of finely chopped green chili, Chopped coriander leaves and mint, Pinch of Salt and Lemon Juice
Mix all these ingredients and add the pinch of salt and lemon juice.
- Low-Calorie Soup:
You will need
- Sliced Onion, Three tomatoes, 750 ml Water, Two green chilies, Carrot, Cabbage, Few Lettuce Leaves
Mix well and boil all the ingredients mentioned above and add pepper and salt to it.
- One more Soup:
You will need:
Four green beans, Two carrots, three-four mushrooms, One Bell pepper, 4th part of the cabbage, 4th part of the cauliflower, One onion, Salt to taste, Water to submerge vegetables
Mix above mentioned ingredients in a pan and add water to submerge them and boil up to 10 minutes at least.
Frequently Asked Questions about 7 Days GM Diet:
- What about tea and coffee?
A. Herbal tea would be good, No for coffee. You do not need to have any caffeine or sweetener throughout these seven days. That is the reason for saying No.
- Alcohol consumption?
A. No. Not at all. Clearly, No for alcohol before alcohol would do no good in this diet plan; it would ruin it. So do not consume alcohol.
- Is it okay to eat processed meat/ vegetables?
A. Never. Freshly chopped and baked/ boiled vegetables and meat is preferable. Processed food items have conditioners and phosphates and much more, which is supposed to be added neither into diet nor in your body.
- Rather than Milk, can I have buttermilk or yogurt?
A. Yes, that would be not an issue. You can eat any of the Milk/ Yogurt/ Buttermilk as you like.
- What about Chapati, Wheat, Cereal, Bread?
A. Since this is a gluten free diet, no. Wheat is no right into this diet because it is modified and processed with gluten in it. These things will make you gain weight after your diet completed.
- Can I consume Honey and Lemon in water in the morning?
A. No for this. Honey has lots of sugar in it and hence you should not drink any of such drinks. You can have more lemon in your salads and fruits, but no to honey.
- What about Salt, Pepper, and Spices?
A. Well, there’s a yes for these even though don’t intake so much of salt. It would be beneficial if you use a pinch of it in your salads and so on.
- Dry fruits and nuts?
A. No for them. No doubt, dried fruits, and nuts are rich sources of vitamins, etc. but for this diet, you should not take more of these.
- Can I continue the GM diet for more time?
A. Well, no. You can not pursue this diet plan for a longer time as this chart and plan are supposed to be like a kick starter plan for losing weight. Once you have followed the 7 Days GM Diet, you should keep at least two weeks gap between once more starting the GM diet.
For further diet plan, you might want to discuss it with your dietitian and consult proper ideas.
- What am I start gaining weight after completing the 7 Days GM Diet?
A. Well, if you start eating more and more then possibility is that you will gain weight. Because once you complete the diet, you’ll crave for sweets and everything. If you manage this and eat proper food, then you won’t have anything to fear. But if you can’t control yourself and don’t handle eating and eating methods and portions then you might gain more weight eventually.
Obesity must be controlled. People try various methods to reduce weight. Some people opt for dieting and they remain without food most of the day. Dieting is not a right alternative to reduce weight because it makes the body weak. A person should take at least three meals in a day. However, the amount of reduction in the food intake definitely helps to lose weight. A person of weight reduction regime must take balanced diet otherwise he can become victim of deficiency diseases. Children should not be allowed to diet.
Some people join gym or start doing very difficult exercises which include weight lifting etc. This does not help in reducing weight. Simpler and effective exercises should be done on regular basis for weight loss. However, intake of planned diet for certain period of time definitely works to reduce weight. Food should be taken in lesser quantity so that extra flab can be stopped from forming layers of fat on the body. Family doctor or a good medical practitioner or a nutritionist must be consulted before starting regime of dieting and exercises. Walking, jogging, running and stretching are the simple exercises which should be followed in the morning to burn the extra flab on the body.
Indian diet for weight loss: The traditional Indian diet provides all the nutrients to the body. It is good for growth, maintenance and overall health. If taken properly it does not allow weight gain. Indian diet does not include pizzas, burgers, chips, cola, patties which usually increase fat in the diet. Important weight loss vegetarian Indian foods are dark green vegetables, pulses, nuts, soyabean and fruits .They should be taken everyday or three times a week. They provide vitamins, minerals ,proteins, fibres and anti-oxidants. They not only save us from deficiency diseases but also reduce the level of fat in our body because they contain few calories.
7 Day Vegetarian Diet Plan: It is hard to reduce weight. A lot of hard work and dedication is required to reduce weight. A secret diet plan is given below to slim down your body and reduce your weight in just seven days. The vegetarian diet which helps to reduce weight is also called G.M.Diet Plan. 7 day vegetarian diet plan was developed for the well being of General Motors Corporation Employees. So it came to be called as GM Diet Plan. The aim of this diet was not only to reduce weight of workers from 5 to 8 Kg but also to maintain it.
This diet proved to be very successful and became world famous. This diet also boosts metabolic rate of the body along with providing glow to the skin and eliminating toxins from the body. During the diet regime, alcohol must be avoided because alcohol increases the uric acid which leads to water retention. Alcohol also blocks the natural detoxifying process. It is required to take about ten glasses of water everyday during this regime because instead of carbohydrates water will be the main source of energy. Indian version of 7 day diet plan is given below.
7 Days GM Diet Plan
7 Days GM Diet Plan Day 1:
Day 1 of the regime of diet plan is the hardest as the person taking lot of carbohydrates and proteins has been asked to live only on fruits. On this day you can not take any other thing than fruits. Try to keep yourself away from rice, roti, milk and other carbohydrates and proteins. You can consume all the fruits excluding grapes, bananas, litchi and mangoes. Other fruits can be taken in any quantity you wish.
You should consume more watermelon, lime, oranges, apple, pomegranates, strawberries and melons. Don’t add anything into the fruit. You are not recommended to take fruit juice on this day. You can reduce three pounds on the first day if you take only melons on the first day.
7 Days GM Diet Plan Day 2:
As first day was fruit day, the second day is veggies day. You can eat only vegetables on the second day. But you can eat them to your heart’s content and can eat as much as you want. You can fill your stomach with vegetables only. Boiled, or raw vegetables or salads can be included in diet. You should begin your day with a boiled potato and a tea spoon of butter. This is recommended because potato is a carbohydrate and a good source of energy. Breakfast must not be skipped. For the whole day, you can eat different types of vegetables.
Potatoes should be taken once only. Boiled vegetables should be taken along with required amounts of oregano or basil seasoning to make it edible. You can add lemon and vinegar also. Vegetables provide vitamins and fibres. Day 2 is calorie free day. A person will be called dedicated towards weight reducing if he follows the regime successfully on the second day.
7 Days GM Diet Plan Day3:
On Day 3, it is recommended to take vegetables and fruits according to G M diet plan. You should eat melons, strawberries, apples, oranges, pomegranates, watermelon and lime. Avoid potatoes on the third day because carbohydrates can be taken from fruits and potato is include in fat increasing diet.
Eat as much vegetables and fruits as you wish. Drink about 10 glasses of water each day. You are reaching towards your goal of weight loss as your body is set to burn excess of pounds. You will be feeling light and happy.
7 Days GM Diet Plan Day 4:
You can eat banana on the fourth day as you were prohibited from taking it in earlier days. You are adviced to milk on this day. Enough milk upto 4 glasses can be taken. Bananas were not allowed to take for three days because they increase weight.
However, in the diet plan, they can act as a source of potassium and sodium for the body. Also bananas will provide salt to the body. Soup can also be taken on this day. Soup should consist of capsicum, onions garlic, and tomatoes.
7 Days GM Diet Plan Day5:
You can eat tasty meal on day 5. You can take tomatoes, sprouts and paneer. Make a soup with these ingredients and drink. You must increase your water intake on this day.
You have to take 6 tomatoes on 5th day. Take 2 in breakfast, 2 in lunch and 2 in dinner. Tomatoes are for fibre and digestion. The intake of water will purify body from toxins.
7 Days GM Diet Plan Day 6:
You can eat sprouts, paneer and vegetables on this day but you cannot take tomatoes on this day. The tasty soup and lots of water should help you throughout the day. Vegetables will provide vitamins and fibres. You can see change in your body. You must consume required amount of water to eliminate toxins.
7 Days GM Diet Plan Day 7:
This is the last and final day of diet plan. You will be feeling light and happy. You can juice in breakfast. A cup of brown rice or half chappati and vegetables can be eaten. You can eat cabbage, cauliflower, corn, peas. Water should be taken in required amounts as told.
7 day diet plan to lose 10 pounds,7 day diet plan for weight loss,7 day diet plan for vegetarians,7 day detox diet plan,7 day diet plan to reduce weight,3 day diet plan,cabbage soup diet,seven day diet menu
Conclusion: Strict following of the above diet plan will help you to lose weight.