swine flu vaccine cost – cost of swine flu vaccine in india – cost of swine flu vaccine – swine flu vaccine cost in india:
Since past few months, there are several vaccine available to fight against Swine flu. Some of the government hospitals are providing these facilities for swine flu vaccine. People can get these swine flu vaccines on minimum possible cost. There are variations in swine flu vaccine charges for Children and Adults. So, people of various age groups should get the swine flu vaccine done as per the doctor’s prescription.
Swine flu vaccine charge:
For a child, swine flu vaccine cost is about 510 rupees while for an adult it is 450 rupees. Sources also state that these are the subsidized costs where actual cost for each swine flu vaccine is 760 rupees. But as everyone can afford it, these charges are subsidized at minimal cost.
People who can receive FREE vaccine are:
- Anyone 65 years of age and over
- All Indigenous people 15 years of age and over
- All pregnant women at any stage of pregnancy
- Anyone over 6 months of age with medical conditions that increase their risk of severe influenza*.
- People with medical conditions that increase their risk of severe influenza. Medical conditions include:
- Cardiac disease
- Chronic respiratory conditions
- Chronic illnesses
- Chronic neurological condition
- People with impaired immunity and
- Children aged 6 months to 10 years having long term aspirin therapy.
*Note: For children aged between 6 months and 10 years Fluvax should not be used.
swine flu vaccine cost – cost of swine flu vaccine in india – cost of swine flu vaccine – swine flu vaccine cost in india.