Swine flu test – Swine flu test Cost – Blood test for swine flu – Test for swine flu
There are several tests for detecting the swine flu. But as swine flu is a form of general flu and also spreads just like general flu, it is very difficult to detect the swine flu. Although doctors can detect the swine flu, it is kind of harder to diagnose the swine flu.
- Units per kit: 20 test
- Sample type: Nasal samples
- Test time: 15 minutes
- Storage: 2-30 °C (35-86 °F) Do Not Freeze
There are some tests available for detecting the swine flu.
- After this test, there are two results for that swine flu test i.e. Negative and Positive.
- If result is negative – it means there is no swine flu, it is just the normal flu. .
- If result is positive – it means there are chances of swine flu, needs to be diagnosed soon.
- And if the result is positive, there are two types in it viz. Influenza A and influenza B.
Influenza A is very dangerous as it means Swine flu where Influenza B means it is general flu and which can be diagnosed with some medications.