How does swine flu spread – how swine flu spreads In humans In india
The swine flu virus i.e. H1N1 and H3N2v Influenza virus spreads through various mediums through the virus carrier. Here is the brief list for all these mediums from where swine flu spreads.
How does swine flu spread?
- Mainly, through pigs – affected by swine flu: Influenza viruses spreads these swine flu viruses. People living around these affected pigs are said to be affected soon through these pigs.
- If any swine flu virus has been spread like this and any person has been affected by these viruses from pigs – he/ she will suddenly feel coughing and aches into entire body. Also unusual chills will also be felt in the body.
- And hence in such a way swine flu viruses are spread from pig to human.
- Also other than these, swine flu viruses can also be spread from Human to human through many mediums.
- An affected human will spread swine flu viruses through sneezing, coughing etc.
So, all these are various mediums from where the swine flu viruses spread and other people also get affected through them. Hence we all should remember these mediums and take all the necessary precautions of swine flu to be safe.