Height increasing exercise for Boys & Girls
Girls are health conscious, beauty conscious as well as they does not lag behind in height. 5 feet 5 inches or somewhat above is considered as the best height. Some girls attain the dream height but some lag behind. If careful and described, life style is followed, they can also attain respective height at the age 25 years. So the rules if followed from the childhood, girls can also increase their height. For that most important is to take balanced diet. The Food diet for Increase Height should include proteins, calcium, vitamin D, niacin, zinc etc.
Proteins are present in milk, soya bean, pulses, chicken, meat, groundnut, fishes. Protein built muscles, bones and repairs the body parts. Building of muscles and bones also result in the lengthens and strength. Calcium can be taken from milk, green vegetables like spinach, methi, opra etc. Vitamin D can be taken from milk and sunlight. Vitamin D is important because it binds the calcium which is in turn important for healthy bones and teeth. Food is not enough for growth for height.
There are also some factors which include stress free life, exercise and sound sleep. A person lives in stress will not relax and sleep well. Sleep is very important for increasing height because sound sleep of 8 to 10 hours induces secretion of human growth hormone (NGH) released by the hypothalamus (pituitary glands) in the brain. Intake of alcohol, drugs and steroids also does not allow proper growth of body.
There are many exercise recommended by doctors and nutritionists which are helpful in increasing height of the body. The exercise must be done regularly so to get the positive results of these. Some of exercises are stretching, climbing, dancing, jogging, skipping, hanging.
There are also many exercises recommended in yoga. Some of them are described below:-
- Surya Namaskar:-
Surya namaskar has been done in India for centuries. This has been recommended in yoga’s. This not only provides energy, but is also beneficial in many ways. This refreshes body and mind, effective for good eyesight, corrects body posture and grows height as well. Surya namaskar consists of 12 different postures. The different mudras should be performed at the onset of dawn.
The 12 postures are given below:-
- Face the east and stand still in erect position. Both feet should touch each other. Fold hands in the form of namaskar.
- In the second position, stand still, vertically stretch hands in the upward position. Bend your body backwards as much as possible.
- In the third case, stand in erect position. Bend your body downwards slowly in a way that your hands touch the ground and head touch the knees.
- In the fourth case, lie down in such a way that your face touches the ground. Push the upward portion of the body above with both arms in a perpendicular position along with one leg also in a perpendicular position to the ground. See towards the sky.
- In the fifth case, lie on the ground, bend your legs and stomach upwards. Now bend your head towards the ground stretch your arms as much as possible.
- In the sixth position, lie down on the ground with your face touching the ground. Make your feet perpendicular towards the ground. Now bend your stomach upwards slightly only. Now try to touch your chin to the ground. Bring your shoulders in such a position that they touch the ground.
- In the seventh position, lie down on the ground with your abdomen touching the ground. Move your face upwards with your hands touching the ground.
- In the eight position, lie down with your face touching the ground. Bend your stomach in upwards position as much as you can. Now bring your hands downwards and touch them to the ground, also bring your head downwards. Stretch your hands to the maximum.
- In the ninth position, from same position as that of the fourth. Lie down on the ground with your face touching the ground. Now lift your face upwards as if seeing towards the sky. Bring your one leg and two arms in a perpendicular position from the ground. Stretch the other leg straight and bring its feet at right angle to the ground. Move your face upwards and look at the sky.
- Stand vertically to the ground. Now bend yourself downwards with your hands touching your feet and your face touching your knees.
- In this case, stand still and move your hands in an upwards position. Now bend your body backward and face the sky.
- In the twelve position, is the repetition of the first case. Stand in a vertical position with feet touching each other. Fold hands in a ways of pose of namaskar.
This is the best exercise recommended in yoga experts and Ayurvedic doctors. It cures many diseases and is good for the overall body. It can be done in any age group.
It is very common and famous exercise for gaining height. It stretching spine, legs and arms and in turn lengthen and strengthen them. It helps in increasing at least 3-5 inches. Swimming should be done for 4-5 hours in a day. It can be done by any group. Swimming is suitable exercise in swimmers because it gives you respite from heat and works to increase height.
This is a good exercise. It is very common. Hang by a horizontal bar made of wood or metal. Hang freely and move your legs alternately. Take care not to keep hanging till you feel too tired, leave the position otherwise will fall down. This exercise should be done in daily basis. This is very effective exercise increase height.
- Dry land swim:-
This is somewhat difficult exercise. For doing this lie on the floor with your back touching the ground. Lift your legs straight and bring your hands perpendicular touching the back position for at least 4 seconds and then repeat the procedure, adding wrist and enable weight will be beneficial as it will tone your lower back muscle, increase your resistance and height.
This is very common. It consists of many types of exercise like cat stretch, basic leg stretches, cobra stretch, super cobra stretch. Every exercise is effective in increasing height. All these should be done at least 2-3 hours in a week to get good result.
- Basic leg exercise:-
This exercise stretches the whole body, for doing this, sit in the ground and spread your legs as far as you can. Now bend your hand and try to hold the toes with hands while doing this you should keep your knees as straight as possible. Change the position and alternately touch the toes with hand. This touch is good for spine and legs. Each repetition should last between 10-15 seconds.
- Super cobra:-
This exercise is like cobra. It is very effective in increasing height as well as bringing flexibility to the body, lie down straight on the floor with abdomen touching the ground, move your upwards body above like cobra with your arms perpendicular to the floor as your face upward.
Now bring your body up into an inverted ‘V’ position. Each repetition should last for 10-20 seconds.
best exercise to increase height, exercise for height increase, exercise for increase height, exercise to increase height, exercise to increase height after 18, exercise to increase height after 25, height increase exercise, how to increase height by exercise, increase height exercise