Worried about your looks or conscious about being laughed at by your friends at the next party? The thing is that nowadays, one wants to look special and unique every time and everywhere and it’s true that some beauty tips from celebrities across the world is the need of the hour.
Celebrities-celebrities-celebrities!!! Everywhere, there is the craze for their looks, outfits and accessories. All of us adore the style sense of the celebrities around the globe. So, here is a range of fashion statements of some of our favorite celebrities.
- Want to have admiring hairs like those of Kim? So, follow her advice. According to Kardashian, washing hair everyday makes it dry and dull. Chris McMillan, hair stylist, says that on shampooing and conditioning the hairs for only a few days in a week and going for deep conditioning mask only once in a week keeps the hairs beautiful.
- Well, hats off to Kim’s choice of Moroccan oil and Carol’s Daughter Monoi Hair Mask which does the work of softening of hairs.
- For beautiful posture, take note of Aniston’s advice. She totally disagrees that one should spend hours after hours for a workout but yes, she goes for Cardio-spinning or running in just 20 minutes every day. If you adore her posture, just go for stretching exercises.
- I am sure all of you will agree that Jolie has lips to die for. If attractive lips are your aim, then Jolie devises to use a toothbrush for exfoliation of lips at least twice a week.
- It will be better to use a liner with a tone similar to that of the original color of the lips.
- Her natural glow is something that catches our eyes every time. The simple reason is that she believes that we face reflects what our inside is.
- She recommends that the mind should be clear and one should breathe.
- She also thinks that sleep should be given as much importance as eating and exercise.
- Who does not like the complexion and skin of Paris Hilton? She says that all the credit goes to her spa facial every week.
- Well, it’s true that very few of us have the means to go for weekly spas but exfoliation of skin at home and applying a good moisturizer every day is essential for good skins.
- Kate Winslet believes in simple make-up. All she uses are a concealer, a lip balm and mascara.
- She likes to use only those products which work properly for her. She also believes in having minimal make-up.
- She insists on removing the make-up before going to sleep.
- Here is the secret of Emma Watson’s gorgeous skin. One should apply tinted moisturizer to those regions of the skin which are the victims of the sun’s attack like the forehead, the nose and the cheeks. This is the reason that her skin is so attractive.
- Beyonce’s belief is that one should look after the hair and give attention to them like a baby’s hairs are given to. Her hair stylist Kin Kimble prepares a mixture of hot-oil concoction, natural oils and vitamin E for putting them under her heating cap.
- Beyonce always prefers sulfate free shampoos for her hair.
- Though Kristen Stewart has true look, yet she believes in taking risks and sometimes tries something out of her comfort zone. You can sometimes spot Kristen in fuchsia lipstick or cherry red lipstick.
- When she goes for the bright lip look, she minimizes her eye makeup and adds color to her cheeks.
- Fox stated that with bold dresses, one should have a minimal make-up and hairstyles. However, bold dresses should be worn on special occasions only. This is the reason why Megan Fox is counted in the list of most fashionable women.
Well, these are the fashion statements of the famous celebrities. We always admire the style sense of these celebrities but we hardly get to know their style statements. You can’t disagree that these tips are really inspiring. So, next time, you go for a party, you re sure to be praised for your fashion sense.